READY TO READ,
EARN, AND LEARN?
Hoodiebooks helps kids read real books, learn life skills, and earn money for completing quizzes in our mobile app
We are launching pilots in select towns and cities in New Jersey, and we need your help testing the program!
Our Non-profit Partner:
R.E.A.L PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
- Programs are open to NJ students in grades four through eight (4-8) as of 2023.
- You must live and attend school in one of the following NJ towns:
- East orange
- A parent or guardian must help you complete the signup process.
- When you sign up, you’ll receive an email with more details.
- Spots in each program are limited and the selection is random.
- (If you don’t make it into the pilot program, you’ll be first in line for a spot when we roll the program out in full later this year!)
R.E.A.L. INCENTIVE PROGRAM
Kids in the a REAL Program will discover how to transform the world by reading, earning and learning. Here’s how:
- A sponsor funds a program
- Students get a Hoodie & 2 Books
- They Read books
- They Earn rewards in our mobile App
- They Learn valuable life skills
And there’s no limit to the reading, earning and learning involved.
The reading revolution has arrived.
R.E.A.L. PROGRAM SPONSORS
Program sponsors come in all shapes and sizes. Some are corporations. Others are celebrities, entertainers or sports stars. What they all have in common is a shared commitment to youth education.
Sponsors fund programs at schools in their local communities or in places they grew up.
They make it possible for students to earn while reading. Sometimes they help us co-write books. And they all play an active role in the programs they support.